Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confessions of a Foodie

So today marks my one week anniversary of starting this health/fitness blog!  Yay! I wish I could say I've done an awesome job at working out and eating well this week, but that is definitely not the case!

For example, here is what I ate today....

Breakfast/Lunch: Starbucks Mocha Lite Frappachino w/ Whipped Cream (My Fav!)


Dinner: Nachos from Moe's (complete with sour cream & queso... so good, but so bad, I know!)


Dessert: Menage a Trois Red Wine.  This is my absolute favorite wine, and I'm sipping it as I type... I wouldn't put it past myself to finish off the whole bottle!

Could I be any worse?!  But hey, in my defense, it's been a long week with starting a new job and getting ready to move.... and it's the weekend, so cheers!  Tomorrow is another day! :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Nachos from Moe's are the best! Well, really, anything from Moe's is the best. I'm just glad the nearest one is about an hour away otherwise I'd be in really bad shape! :)

    Congrats on the new job & the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm if I had a Moe's, I'd get that, too! And at least your Starbucks was "light" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! for some reason I am SO bad on the weekends, but so good during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so hard to stay on the wagon, i just cleaned out my cabinets and tossed all our junk food yesterday! here's to a better week, for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOOWWWW do you drink wine? BLEH!!! And I'm glad you enjoyed those nachos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here! I just started my blog as well (like literally, last night)!

    Love this post, and LOVE Menage a Trois - sometimes, you just need to stray for a day! :)

    ReplyDelete